Saturday, November 10, 2012

The End of an Era

As the end of school draws increasingly closer so does the end of an Era. I have now spent the last 19 years (not including preschool) of my life, with no breaks, being a student. That is all about to change! I cannot quite imagine what a life with no papers, reading requirements, and tests will look like. "What will she do with all her new free time?" they ask. My response, "I have no idea." Without a doubt I will be busy. After all I will be trading the title of "student" for that of "Mom." However, I know as most mom's do that I will be much more than that title. So, this morning, I have decided to brainstorm some of the things I plan on filling up my free time with after graduation.

*** Note: While there are many papers to be done and books to read even in this last month of school I feel this is an important project because it will give me the motivation to finish strong.***

Laura's List of Free-Time Fillers:
  • Make cute crafty things for the baby
  • Make some easy to pop in the oven (nutritional) freezer meals in preparation for the baby
  • Read my copy of the new Duggar's book that Steve got me for my birthday I haven't had a chance to open
  • Load and unload the dishwasher in a timely manner
  • Send some hand written cards to loved ones
  • Go to the weekly farmers market for free samples
  • Skype with people
  • Finish my Middle East trip photo album
  • Join a local mom's group
  • Take Guitar lessons
 
The Duggars are my favorite!
 
 
Cute baby outfit crafts!
 
I have no idea if any or all of these time fillers will be accomplished but it sure is fun to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment