Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sew Fun- Reversible dress

Pinterest has ruined me! I have found far too many adorable crafts that I don't have time to make. This Christmas I received a sewing machine. Other than a few times borrowing a friend's, I have no real sewing experience. You can say I am a beginner with big dreams.

For my first project I decided to make cute (CHEEP) reversible dress. I had no pattern... maybe not the best way to start as a beginner but well I'm hard headed. (I wanted this to be a cheep project!) I found a pattern for a dolls dress and attempted to make it to scale for Ruth. The results turned out pretty good! It looks a bit big in the pictures, but that's just because I made it for 12-18 months. (She's still wearing 6-9 month) There are a few things I would change for my next try but It's wearable!

Let me know what you think!





1 comment:

  1. Needs some matching bloomers. Other than that its adorable!!

    ReplyDelete