Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Shower

Waddle the Baby be?? We'll just have to wait and see!

My sweet friend Kalli threw me a baby shower this past weekend with ducks as the theme. Steve and I were so overwhelmed with all of the love that was shown to us through the party and the gifts. This party made it that much more real that Baby Reynolds is right around the corner! 

The Party was just so beautiful that I wanted to share a few pictures of it with you. (And I have to say my fancy new camera did pretty good!)

Delicious short bread cookies
The Yummy and Beautiful salted caramel cake
Diaper Cake

Looks like a Pinterest perfect party if you ask me!
Party Favors



Laura and Kalli

Kate Measuring my Belly

 Sarah Our winner!

The lovely group of ladies


The inside of the cake


Thank you everyone for making this such a special day! It will be one I remember for the rest of my life!

2 comments:

  1. The shower pics look beautiful. Hope you got lots of good stuff for our new family member. I hate we couldn't be there, but feel free to mail any extra cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! i love the pictures (and your new camera!) so happy to do it for it! We are so excited to meet baby Reynolds!

    ReplyDelete