Monday, February 25, 2013

Pregnancy Progress 33 Weeks

We are in the final home stretch! It's hard to believe in just a little over a month and a half we'll be holding this sweet baby in our arms. As the baby has become more and more active I am getting more and more curious about their personality. As I tell everyone I just want to know "Who are you?" I just want to meet you and learn about you. The anticipation continues to grow daily... as do my feet, which Steve affectionately called tree trunks this morning. It sounds a whole lot meaner than it really was haha.

We went to a labor class last weekend which we both really enjoyed. Steve was highly skeptical but both of us left feeling our anxiety a little lower and full of joy and laughter from all the fun moments we shared. We have come up with our birth plan with is called "Go with the flow and likely get an epidural" Most of you well know my pain tolerance is low and I can't imagine this experience will be any different. I'm sorry if I offend anyone out there with my plan as I know I live in a community that is very anti drugs.

Our most recent doctors appointment went well. The baby sounds great and they said I'm doing great too! Love those kind of reports! Our next trip to the doctor we'll see the baby one final time before the birth! Please be in prayer for our upcoming labor. We can't wait to meet the little person God has blessed us with!


1 comment:

  1. Get the epidural! I know this is not legit coming from a male, but having witnessed childbirth three times, don't mess around, just do it before its too late. :)

    ReplyDelete